Showcase your skills with your WorldSkills Digital Badge, a trusted way to display your achievements online
You’ve earned it. Now show it
What is a WorldSkills Digital Badge?
WorldSkills is committed to providing you with tools to achieve your professional goals and we understand that communicating your skills online can be challenging. We have partnered with Credly to provide a digital version of your credentials. Digital badges can be used in email signatures or digital resumes, and on social media sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. This digital image contains verified metadata that describes your qualifications and the process required to earn them.
What are the benefits of your WorldSkills Digital Badge?
Showcase your skill online
- Showcase your skill and tell the story of how you achieved it.
- Share online and on social media with employers, recruiters, colleagues, clients, and prospective clients.
- A safe and trusted way for employers to verify your credentials.
- Bridge the gap between job seekers and employers by making direct connections between skills and jobs.
How to manage your WorldSkills Digital Badge?
- You will receive an email notification from Credly (firstname.lastname@example.org) with instructions for claiming your badge and setting up your account.
- If it is your first badge, you will need to create a Credly account or you can sign in.
- You can easily configure your privacy settings in Credly. You’re in complete control of the information about yourself that is made public.
- You can share your badge directly from Credly to LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook; over email; embedded in a website or in your email signature.
Who is Credly?
Credly is the end-to-end solution for issuing and managing digital credentials. Credly works with credible organizations to provide digital credentials to individuals, worldwide.
How does my certification get displayed as a badge?
We have partnered with Credly to translate the learning outcomes you’ve demonstrated into a badge, issued and managed through the company digital badging platform. The technology Credly uses is based on the Open Badge Standards maintained by IMS Global. This enables you to manage, share and verify your competencies digitally.
Is there a fee to use Credly?
No. This is a service we provide to you, at no cost.
What’s to keep someone else from copying my badge and using it?
While badges are simply digital image files, they are uniquely linked to data hosted on Credly. This link to verified data makes them more reliable and secure than a paper-based certificate. It also eliminates the possibility of anyone claiming your credential and your associated identity.
I have a question about Credly. Where can I find support?
You can find tutorials and answers to additional questions on the help section of Credly's website