Senior Manager of Partnership Programmes
Grace joined WorldSkills in September 2011 as Customer and Delegate Services Manager at WorldSkills Leipzig 2013. In January 2014, she became part of the team as a Project Developer for WorldSkills Foundation. Grace is now the Senior Manager of Partnership Programmes of WorldSkills International.
Past working experience before joining WorldSkills:
- Special assistant to IOC Member and President of International Boxing Association in Taipei and Lausanne
- Director of International Affairs for Olympic Museums in Xiamen and Tianjin
- Head of Marketing and PR Department at Star Place (luxury shopping centre) in Kaohsiung
- Marketing and PR Specialist and Chief of International Communication for the World Games 2009 in Kaohsiung
- Develop and manage projects that support WorldSkills six focus areas
- Develop strategies for NGO partnership through project and event collaboration
- General support for Director of Sponsorship and Partnership
* Personal profile provided by the individual, please report any inappropriate content to firstname.lastname@example.org.