Oliver Dubois du Bellay
Projects and Member Services Coordinator
Oliver joined WorldSkills in 2020, following working on the extended Member Support Secretariat at WorldSkills London 2012 and WorldSkills Leipzig 2013, and the extended Partnership and Sponsorship Secretariat at WorldSkills Abu Dhabi 2017.
Past working and education experience before joining WorldSkills:
- Research Analyst, Human Branding Inc.
- Summer Analyst, Heidrick & Struggles
- Bachelor of Arts, Major in International Development, McGill University
- Support the management and coordination of partnership programmes and projects across departments
- General administrative support in the lead up to and during WorldSkills events and projects
- Support and coordinate Member services