Sponsorship and Partnership Manager
Semyon joined WorldSkills as Sector manager for the WorldSkills Kazan 2019 Competition Organizer in 2017. After the WorldSkills 2017 Competition he was appointed as Head of Partnership division within WorldSkills Russia and his main responsibilities included partnership acquisition, work with Global Partners and Event Sponsors during the WorldSkills Kazan 2019 Competition.
In November 2020 he was hired by WorldSkills International as Sponsorship and Partnership manager to continue his performance while working with Global Partners.
Past working experience before joining WorldSkills:
- Audit Assistant, Delloite Russia and CIS
- Financial Analyst, Sferiq Consulting, Moscow
- Head of Partnership, WorldSkills Russia
- Account management of existing Global Partners;
- Support of WorldSkills partners before, during, and after the Events;
- Create and support new and existing joint projects with partners;
- Research on and acquisition of potential new sponsors.